4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Take Some Good Advice from the Pig

"Now there is this song I wrote
I hope you learn it note for note
Like good little children
Don't worry, be happy
Listen to what I say
In your life expect some trouble
When you worry
You make it double
But don't worry
Be happy, be happy now

Don't worry
Be happy
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry
Be happy
Don't worry, be happy"
Good advice from Bobby McFerrin, the original Bob Marley, & BaconBob of the 4Shoes.

4 comments:

  1. How funny--I just heard that song this morning--first time in years--and it has been going through my head all day--then I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi -
    Do you remember, I once said pretty much this same thing to you? About doubling trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, you certainly did--and your were right, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehhemm (polishes nails on shoulder, reaches around to pat own back), yes.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request