4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

The Seat of Power

Linda over @ Beautiful Mustang has written a really great post & I encourage you to pop over & give it a read. Even if most of it is just a matter of refreshing your memory, your body (& your horse) will thank you for the effort.
Beautiful Mustang

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I found that article pretty interesting, especially the part about how it affects our backs when our posture is off. And, the fetal position. ..makes sense. I'd love to get over the lean permanently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wrote such a great post I want every rider to read it - more than once if necessary - & that goes for me too. This'll keep it handy for me to find & re-read.

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request