4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Do You See What I See?


"Let us love Winter, for it is the Spring of Genius." ~ Pietro Aretino

"The Cat is a Puzzle for which there is no Solution." ~ Hazel Nicholson

"The Horse, through all its trials, has preserved the sweetness of paradise in its blood." ~ Johannes Jensen

"God made the Cat in order that Man may have the pleasure of caressing the Lion." ~ Fernand Mery

"Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." ~ Agnes Sligh Turnbull


"Horse, Thou are truly a creature without equal, for Thou fliest without Wings & Conquerest without Sword." ~ The Koran


"When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator."
~  Mahatma Gandhi

3 comments:

  1. GREAT quotes and beautiful photos!! "The Horse, through all its trials, has preserved the sweetness of paradise in its blood." ~ Johannes Jensen This one, in particular, spoke to me. I think about heaven every time I'm with my horses--every time. Mostly, I think I want to be in a heaven that has horses and, I hope, that being with them here on earth gives me some guarantee in the afterlife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be horses in my Heaven, that I know for certain.

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request