4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Boycott Dainty Hooligans

When decent people do or say something hurtful & insulting to another, they apologise. When an employer says or does something hurtful & insulting to or about an employee (in an email yet!), it falls into an all new category of shameful.

I hope Sherene Zarrabi will file a civil lawsuit; the negative publicity for Jessica Issler & Dainty Hooligans plus a punitive monetary judgement against them may be the only apology S.Z. will ever receive & the only message that could sting J.I. 

If she only knew, she was perfectly beautiful Just The Way She Was.....

Give this a read & tell me what you think:

Store Deletes Employee's Instagram Pictures Because She's Not a Size Small

4 comments:

  1. I have seen this going around on Facebook, I'll have to go read it and then I will give you my thinks on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your thoughts #1.

      Delete
  2. I had never heard of Dainty Hooligans, but that is sad and sick story. I think a lot of other retailers do similar things, but aren't so ignorant as to write emails spelling it out. Thanks for sharing it. I'll be sure to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Linda, I doubt this is an anomaly but most are probably smarter than to put their insults into a format where it can be publicized. It's shameful, & I hope Jessica Issler learns something about tact (if nothing else) through its' coming to light.

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request