4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Monday, 25 April 2016

Channeling Bob Barker

“In the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love.” ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Springtime sparks the fancy of ANY male creature I think...
One thing that I find truly despicable is a person who dumps their unwanted animal off in the country & just drives away. Because the Spring always heralds the arrival of babies of all kinds, sooner or later we (or one of the neighbours) will end up with those unwanted pets in our yard, looking pitiful & just wanting so desperately for someone to care for them again.
WTF is wrong with some people?!?
I will spare you the rest of what could be a long rant. 
For the sake of all the unwanted pets, allow me to share this funny video that addresses such a serious topic. 
In the words of the late Bob Barker: "Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered."


2 comments:

  1. Cute video. I agree that we would have a lot less animals without homes if people would be more responsible and spay. I've been lucky so far that no one has dropped off any unwanted animals so far at our farm. But I have seen some feral cats running around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many low cost spay clinics in the cities that I see no reason that pet owners do not all take advantage.

    ReplyDelete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request