4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Friday, 1 July 2016

Canada Day Irises


Happy Canada Day ~  The True North Strong & Free ~ Hug a Veteran Today
The Irises in my gardens were originally given to me as a clump by my best friend in Edmonton & relocated from her garden to mine north of the city. When we moved to the 4Shoes, the irises (dug up & potted) traveled along in the horse trailer tack room. The first thing I did after we arrived here was turn out the horses; the second thing I did was to transplant the Irises that always make me think of Tash & how much she means to me. Thanks to my friend, the 4Shoes gardens are able to split & share lovely Irises to gardens from here to the US border.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day! Your irises are beautiful and even more so because they came from a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy $th of July - US Independence Day!
      Thanks you, that's exactly why the Irises are special to me.

      Delete
  2. Happy Canada Day! I also have some irises from a friend's garden and they thrive. Beautiful memory, beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great 4th down there Linda!

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request