4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Cat-Napus Interuptus

"I is tired. Get it? TIREd? Hmph. Leave me now, humourless Human, to catch another 43567 winks."
 "I is retiring. Get it? ReTIREing? Okay, now I see that you are just hopeless, because everything I just said is clearly comedic gold.  ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...."

6 comments:

  1. My cats make me feel less guilty about my own cat naps. Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny! Love the cat house, just perfect for napping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My SIL frequently surprises our pets with presents - this tire house is one of the best things she's ever discovered for the kitties!

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request