4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Roosters on Guard

This little copper rooster is one of a pair of hose guards; they keep the hose outside the edge of the flower bed there (when I drag it around to the front) so that the hose won't damage any of the plants or knock over any of the unique pieces of driftwood sprinkled around through the flowers.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Huckleberry. The roosters spoke to me (having just started into a few chickens this year); it's nice to have roosters who don't crow at the crack of dawn!

      Delete
  2. Well, isn't that smart! Very cool horse guard. I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just never know what you're going to find wandering through different dollar stores; the one I found these at has quite a large gardening section so I always make sure to stop there a few times a year. I also got some bunny stakes at the same store that I felt that I "needed" to have & so there are a couple of metal bunnies amongst the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request