4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Tuesday, 22 November 2016

School Yard Bully

       
Just two good ol' boys bonding over the fence?
 Padre's version: "Oh Hai Mom! Crispin & I are just hanging out, y'know, just a coupla roosters in the old hen house, doing a little crowin', hahahah. Nothing to see here. Gee, it's so cold out here Ma; I'm wearing a yak-fur coat & I'm practically shivering. You really ought to go back inside the house before you catch a cold; I've got everything covered here. Trust me." 
What Padre is actually saying:"Listen you shrimpy little freak of nature, I'll just reach over & take your lunch $$ whenever I feel like it. And, by lunch $, I mean your actual breakfast, lunch & supper EVERY gatdang day. And you'll keep your dumb cow mouth shut about it or I'll jump this fence & run you right into the ground. Don't let this pretty face fool ya Son; I'm a reining fiend & a straight up Cowpony. Snitches get stitches! Ya lopsided runt."

10 comments:

  1. LOL, animals are just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But look at his innocent face....ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, he's got the innocent look ALL sewed up.

      Delete
  3. Yep, horses are King in the cow/horse ladder! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Padre & his crew are a bit thuggish that way, mos def looking down on the other farm critters. Especially cows though; God obviously made cows to showcase the superiority of horses. Cows are meant for cutting, working, & chasing (Farm Rules According to Padre).

      Delete
  4. cute...City girl me would have seen hey how ya doing? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Padre is *so* much deeper than that Vickie.
      ;-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. A good cow horse needs to act with authority.
      ;-)

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request