4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Monday, 30 January 2017

Cowboy Butterflies

"People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude." ~John C. Maxwell

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." ~Maya Angelou 

"For success, attitude is equally as important as ability." ~Walter Scott

"The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. " ~Aldous Huxley 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos--especially the snow covered woods! Yes, people can see your attitude loud and clear. Some people always say the "right" thing--but their attitude projects otherwise. I don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these photos were taken on the 4Shoes.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too; sometimes I need a reminder.

      Delete
  3. I love all the sayings -but the last one is my favorite. I'm hope I keep the enthusiasm until I die. Being around children helps with that I think. Have a great day Mrs. Shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Vickie; hanging out with my little monster a couple times a week keeps me feeling mom-aged instead of gramma-aged.

      Delete
  4. What awesome quotes! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by; always seems whatever I have to say, someone has probably already said it better, why not pass it on, I figure.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I really love that quote by Maxwell.
    --Sara @ finditfixitorbuildit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara, for stopping by & for complimenting the photos (which were all taken here on the farm).

      Delete
  6. Love these quotes! Some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those snowy pictures are so beautiful, but just thinking about it makes me cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always pretty to look at, that's for sure.

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request