4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Rant FallOut

So Holy Ballz, I can hardly believe it, but you can see for yourself that SocialMediaGuy Jeremie from Purolator left a comment on my Thursday rant! How a tiny little rant on a virtually unheard of blog managed to come to his attention, I do not know. Suffice to say, if everyone else at Purolator was at the same level of game as Jeremie, the customer would be satisfied every time. I acknowledge that I was wrong in assuming that I had reached an outsourced call center (because their 3 call centers actually are here in Canada), & Slipper did receive her gift Monday.
I will say again though that, when I have need to speak to a representative of any company, I expect that the company should staff their phones with people who can be clearly understood by the caller. It doesn't make me a bigot to believe that customer service representatives ought to have clear speaking voices & that accents (charming as they may be) should be light enough that any customer can easily understand. 
Now, that particular rant is in the rear view for me, moving on...

Thank you to anyone who shared the WITWIK story, every share is important & any share could be the one that leads to Kaydance coming home. A big Thank You! & congratulations to Barb G. who was able to deliver 8 separate shares through her social media connections (even though she doesn't blog). Barb is the big winner of the oven mitts, the pile o' piggies, the pigs fly duck tape, & the pig colouring book. 

Just a note to Commenters: 
I always feel that, if you took the time to leave a comment on 4Shoes Life, you deserve the courtesy of my reply. However, Blogger has not been allowing me to make replies or even comments here the last couple of weeks. Similarly, I have not been able to comment on other blogspot blogs. Why, I'm not techie enough to know, nor do I understand what I can do to fix it. If anyone can give me a clue, please do so in the Comments section (irony not lost on me).
Just know that I do read every comment, & as soon as I can figure out how to get back on the comment train, I will be back on board. Apologies to anyone who might be feeling ignored (like maybe Jeremie); I value all who stop by to visit &, especially, my faithful few readers who inspire me to keep on blogging. Thank you so much for reading & supporting 4Shoes Life. 

Feb 6/17: P.S. The rant post is still up on my Google feed for anyone who really wants to wade through the cursing & gnashing of teeth. Thanks to Vickie from Vickie's Garden for the heads up!

8 comments:

  1. I went looking for the post to see how poor Jeremie was affected but can't find it! But hey, at least you have a response. I agree that if the main job is communication then you need to be an effective communicator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad they aren't all like Jeremie!

      Delete
  2. I would have liked to have read it, too. I wonder if it showed up on Google? I blogged about a set of reins by Julie Goodnight and got the information incorrect on them--one of her helpers commented and set the record straight! ;) They are very nice reins and have a better system than the imitation ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my blunder, that's for sure. But unless bitter cursing floats your boat, you're probably okay to have missed it. Haha

      Delete
  3. You know I had that happen to me last year with the comments. I never was so glad when it straightened up. Now I even occasionally get a email letting me know when I get a comment. Thank goodness!





































    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't fixed the problem (it's relating to cookies from what I can tell); instead I've sneaked onto Mr Shoes computer just to respond to my comments - all comments matter to me, I'm so GLAD that I have Readers!

      Delete
  4. I saw he had posted, that was so cool! Weird how they can fins stuff like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some kind of web catcher, no doubt, but beyond my tech skills entirely.

      Delete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request