|Come on! |
Please play along with me!!
Play as a blogpost
(Link back to 4SL & let me know so I can add your link to this post!)
Or, if #12, just play along in the comments section.
Never Have I ever...
- Jumped up in the middle of my allotted computer time to make a recipe that inspires me. Possibly because, #8.
- Raided Mr Shoes' snack stash & picked through his precious damn mixed nuts for a missing recipe ingredient.
- Measured salt, over the sink, from the shaker into the spoon, wasting equal or greater amount of salt.
- Noticed the coffee pot is empty after I've already poured a
No, I totally did not steal this image.
The 4Shoes label is crooked because, #12
4Shoes Irish Cream recipe coming soon.
As irrefutable proof.
I mean, if you doubt me.
- Made tea in my freshly poured Irish instead - caffeine is caffeine.
- Taken a gulp of my Irish tea, only to find it cold, & spit it back into the cup.
- Reheat my Irish tea in the microwave, not because it didn't taste perfectly good cold, just because I expected it to be hot.
- Been on my 3rd Irish coffee before 1pm.
- In hard times, drink my Irish straight up.
- Invent 'hard times' to justify shots.
- Been almost day drunk, by accident.
- Or completely day drunk. On purpose.
- Justified being day drunk as 'Celebrating the Holiday Season'.
- Taken, like, 10 minutes to individually colour letters red & green 'because it's festive'.
- 'Celebrated' alone.
- Begged for friend participation online.
- Pondered being pathetic.
- Decided patently not pathetic, just festive.
- Pondered how much #12 has come into play.
- Decided festive is more important, & good friends appreciate each other regardless of #18 or #12.
|Totally admit to lifting this one, because it's frigging awesome.|
Click to see more jaw-dropping cake art by Kristi.