4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses

4Shoes 'BOOKENDS'; Morgan Horses
“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes *pictured: '4Shoes Bookends'

Saturday, 29 July 2017

Cartoonist for Our Time

*Cartoon used here with express permission of Connie Sun
Connie to the Wonnie is a super talented young cartoonist who really speaks to our anxiety-ridden inner selves & to the times that we live in. 
I have to say that I feel pretty chuffed to have been granted permission to reprint one of her cartoons here on 4Shoes Life!
If you haven't already been, Go Now! Visit Connie's 5x/week strip online - her cartoons are evocative & memorable. And they're bloody funny too. 
If I don't soon see Connie to the Wonnie on your bloglist, then I'll know for sure that your taste is all in your mouth. *;-)

8 comments:

  1. Funny! Pretty much sums up how I feel about our political situation right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erhm, I'm not allowed to say much about your political climate...
      But, speaking as a Canadian, I'm scared.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I went over and enjoyed a laugh with some of her other cartoons. Laughing is a great way to relieve stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie is just the cartoonist to speak truth, shed light, & uplift. I also think she's wicked funny!
      :-)

      Delete
  3. Added! Thank you that's so great :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pony Up some Words & I'll 100% Hit you Back!

4Shoes Life would be happy to exchange Blogroll Links upon request